Tuesday 22 November 2011

And so it begins.

I have notice a lot of blogs dedicated to the life and style of women and men everywhere discussing what they do, what they wear etc, etc... I decided being a 20 year old plus size woman I decided to share my experiences in the world when it comes to everything and anything, music, fashion, T.V, you name it and I will cover it. I guess the main point of me doing this is trying to find another way to procrastinate.

Let me tell you a little about myself, as I stated before I am a 20 year old woman who is currently attending University who has absolutely no idea what she is going to do with her life. I am in LOVE with comedy, I have read books dedicated to some of the most amazing comics in the world. Fashion I love, but I tend to be cheap and clothing can be very expensive especially with my taste. I spend my life at concerts and find music to be just fantastic (there may be a few music postings here). I tend to be very sarcastic and my humor can be a bit dark I guess it depends what mood I am in. Other than that I have nothing more to say so here I leave you with my song obsession right now.

This is a song called Shroud by Nathaniel Rateliff and it is fantastic. It has been on repeat for the past 4 days.






No comments:

Post a Comment